A school management software system is basically designed and developed to simplify the daily activities of schools. While an extensive number of school management software have stepped into the market competing with each other, it doesn’t really mean that they serve the requirements of all schools. It is a known fact that the requirements of schools differ from one another; greater schools and tinier schools have been hunting down ways to adopt a school management system that meets their requirements.
A perfect school management software is the one that fits the system of all schools of any size. Identifying the need of various schools for a complete school management software that suits best the system of any school, MyClassboard proposes a comprehensible school management system software – an All-in-one solution for all schools.
Every software has a set of prerequisites that needs to follow, the basic factors being good internet connection and software performance. However, when it comes to school management system software, there are other essential requirements that occupy their share. They are
1) Maintain Records: A school management software should maintain the records of each student. It should also keep a track of all the activities of every single student starting from admission till the exams. Relying on it helps in making things quite easier and saves a lot of time, as one does not have to invest his time in searching piles of pages, registers to find the required data. Everything can be done with just a single click.
2) Manage Student Attendance: It should manage the student attendance by maintaining session-wise or class-wise attendance as per the need of the school. It should have inbuilt features that prompt the teachers and parents in case of any absence of students. A school management system software makes tracking of students easy and reduces attendance calculation errors.
3) Track Student Performance: The school management system software must have features that analyze the performance of the students. It should be smart enough to calculate grades of all students and display a performance analysis report of them helping parents and teachers to assess the improvement in the child’s performance.
4) Schedule Timetable: This software should have a module that maintains and updates the timetable for students and teachers. It should set up the daily classroom schedules, exam schedules easily and effortlessly.
5) Fee Collection: A school management system software should offer the fee collection module that manages the fee collection of students, a fee paid, fee dues, fee receipts etc. It should also provide parents with an online and reliable mode of payment and an integrated SMS service to alert and remind the parents of the fee payment or dues if any.
6) Improve Communication: The school management system software should offer a communication platform for the school management to improve parent-teacher interaction and communicate with parents on a regular basis. It should make communication possible and easy through messages, calls or emails which increase teacher-parent interaction.
7) Effortless Administration: The school management software should manage and store your day to day school business. It should provide users access to relevant school information, and permit users to access the information within few mouse clicks. The software should be user-friendly and navigable. It should integrate all departments into a single frame to monitor closely each operation.
Apart from the above-mentioned requirements, a school management system software should offer other modules like transport management, library management, HR and payroll management.
With all the requirements met under its shelf, MyClassboard has been able to satisfy the needs of all schools of any size. Greater schools or tinier schools, now no longer be in quest of a school management software that suits their size. Rather, they can simply rely on MyClassboard for effortless administration and greater productivity of institutes.