Great wishes to all our patrons for the festival of lights! This festival is sweeter and much more joyous as our labor to enhance our platform has borne some great fruits. We are incredibly excited to share the latest updates with our clients. We step into a new support system to improve our client's user experience. Additionally, some new features improve productivity with their amazing functionalities.
Latest feature enhancements
Fine Amount Settings
The Fine Amount Settings page has undergone modification. However, it will not impact existing settings.
Schools can now avail of the following features on the new settings page.
Introducing Voice messages to deliver critical and time-sensitive messages to your school community.
Send messages as
Text to speech
Attach audio files
Schedule and automate voice messages from your MCB communication module.
New Feature Update
Fee Collection Follow up
Unveiling our new and improved feature enables schools to send fee-due reminders to parents through WhatsApp, SMS, or Email as a follow-up process. The same can be viewed in a comprehensive report as a follow-up history.
It is also possible to send follow-up reminders in bulk.
Gallery of Report Cards:
Explore the wide range of report card templates/designs available on MCB for each grade level that caters to all curricula across India and abroad. You can choose a preferred report card template and use it instantly for your organization.
Introducing learning resources sourced globally: Premium and Curated educational content
- Now access expert-recommended curated and privately licensed content on the MyClassboard content bank.
- Carefully planned content per recognized educational boards: CBSE, ICSE, IB.
- Contents are categorized according to their reading difficulty, which improves their search time.
- Content aligned as per grades, subjects, & curriculum.
- Real-time resource updates result in the latest and most relevant content, reducing search time.
- A good mix of text and video resources enables engagement and retention.
Improved MCB Communication Channels
As part of our efforts to build a robust support and training system, we are preparing to revamp our support inbound calls. The upgraded system is designed to ensure improved productivity and efficiency.
Our new consolidated channels of communication are;
Escalations POCs from MCB
Apart from our usual communication channels, reach out to our higher management for a swift resolution to your concern. In addition, you can reach out to them at their respective email addresses concerning your issue.
L1 : Relationship Manager
L2 : Success Head – Ms. Kusuma
L3 : Product Head – Ms Anuradha
L4 : CTO – Mr. Raveendra Choudary Adusumilli
L4 : CEO – Mr Ajay Sakhamuri
Experience the advantages of improved support from the MCB portal!
We have transitioned to a more synchronized support system via our internal MCB portal.
To ensure our clients receive swift resolutions for their concerns, product training, escalations, or Add-on module support, we have assigned specific personnel with appropriate responsibilities to address your requests.
Implementation Manager (IM)
Your POC for the implementation of MCB modules as per the subscription
Roles of an IM during your MCB onboarding journey
The go-to guy for technical support on your modules
Roles of an AM during your MCB journey
- Helps in training and support related to ERP modules
- Pillar of support during and post-implementation stage.
- Point of contact for all technical assistance on MCB modules.
How to connect with your Account Manager
- To connect with your account manager for training or system setup support, we request you book a slot for an online meeting.
- We offer a 30 min training or discussion online to support your proficiency on MCB platform during the scheduled slot.
Your primary POC for all your needs
Your Relationship Manager will assist you with;
Booking online trainings
Your Relationship Manager will coordinate with Account Managers to book the training slots (as per availability)
Connect with RM to resolve your Concerns / Tickets faster using slot bookings and quick calls.
They will work with the Addon teams to explain, implement, or support the Addon product.
Your Relationship Manager will coordinate with the concerned team internally to resolve your escalation request as per your satisfaction.