Newsletter July 2020
1. First things first, cheers to some significant enhancements to our Learning Management System UI, we have made it more intuitive to provide user-friendly UI.
2. We have worked to enhance Teaching Plan and have given the provision to upload a Teaching Plan, PPT and Worksheet right against the Chapter/Topic. Schools can now smoothly track the Completion and Used status of certain files by teachers. Additional flexibility in determining whether to upload the teaching plan centrally or at branch level or both.
3. Conduct time-based Online Exams at a fixed time in a definite duration with allowed late time.
4. Schools can send parents UPI Payment Link via SMS / WhatsApp for parents to pay school fee via UPI apps such as Phonepe/ Google pay/ PayTM/ AmazonPay in a few seconds.
5. Manage Learning League visibility of student and teacher posts in parent login.
6. Added some cool Data Checkers to ease the admin’s job to fix mismatched organisation’s academic and financial data.
7. Comprehensive Dashboards displaying staff and student birthdays for the day to send warm birthday greetings.
8. Successful implementation of high speed Enterprise Cloudflare Technology to upgrade security layers to ensure utmost data security with consistent high quality service.
We are in this helping schools, children and parents cope in a changing world. Fortunately, we are witnessing how there are so many good examples of how schools and communities are making learning not only possible but also thriving amidst all the happenings. Like always we shall continue to have your back and support relentlessly to make this journey as smooth as possible.
Keep safe, strong and we can move mountains together! Sending positivity and support!