1. Visiting Educational Institutions (Schools, Colleges, and Universities) as per the leads generated.
2. Giving MyClassboard product demo to the prospective clients
3. Regular follow up, closure of the deal
4. Achieving Sales targets.
5. Daily reporting to the Manager of Head of Sales.
Designation: Business Development Manager
Number of Candidates Required: Each Location 2 candidates
Education Qualification: MBA (Marketing)
- Highly Qualified person in the Educational Software Sales. (who has handled entire Region)
- Mandatory experience in ERP Sales
- Need to have a laptop, smartphone
- Need to have a bike
- Need to have excellent command and fluency in English language
- The candidates are required for outdoor sales so should be ready to do a lot of travelling in and out of the state.
Experience: 2+ Years of Experience in Software ERP Sales.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Experience in selling products to Educational Institutions (Products like ERP Software’s, Lab Software’s, Lab Equipments, Smart Class Solutions, Learning Content, Hardware, Books etc.)
- Experience in Software sales (ERPs, Websites, IT Services etc.)
NOTE: Worked in companies Tally, Edserv , Edurite and Pearson services, Educomp, Next Education, Extramarks, NIIT, Everonn, Edserv etc.
- Take home 20K to 30K per month. (Depending upon the candidate experience & performance)
- Petrol Allowances, Phone Bills will be provided by company.
Scope of Work
- Visiting Educational Institutions (Schools, Colleges, and Universities) as per the leads generated.
- Giving MyClassboard product demo to the prospective clients
- Regular follow up, closure of the deal
- Achieving Sales targets
Promotion and Career Growth is totally performance oriented.